Before The Broadway Show with Tamsen Fadal airs nationwide this weekend, we’re offering a first look at the episode. Hosted by Emmy winner Fadal, this episode will air in New York City on Sunday, October 15 at 12:30PM ET on WPIX. Be on the lookout for The Broadway Show, the only nationally syndicated weekly theater news program, on your local TV station.
Featured this week:
- The salon is open! Go inside the vibrant Broadway opening of Jaja’s African Hair Braiding.
- Meet the cast of the new musical How to Dance in Ohio.
- Broadway’s biggest night! Tune in for an update on the 2024 Tony Awards..
- Broadway.com Editor-in-Chief Paul Wontorek talks with Rob McClure and Maggie Lakis about taking Mrs. Doubtfire on tour.
- Join Broadway.com Editor-in-Chief Paul Wontorek in the United Kingdom as he chats with Matt Doyle about his new role as Frank Sinatra in Sinatra: The Musical at Birmingham Rep and Jake Shears, the newest Emcee in Cabaret on the West End.
To find out where The Broadway Show with Tamsen Fadal airs nationally, head here.
Watch the episode below!